Thursday, November 29, 2007

Badass Bible Verses

Now you know I hate the bible as much as any of you guys, but sometimes, after watching an all night marathon of Die Hard, Alien, Aliens, Lethal Weapon, several of the Saw movies, i need to step the violence meter UP a notch. Thats where the Bible really comes in handy. If i need some really grotesque and awesome imagery, i flip to the OT and BAMF! its like Sam Fisher, Arnold Swarchenegger, Superman decided to have children!

Cause in the bible, you know exactly where you stand when you deal with people who don't believe.

Right on the very fucking top of a pile of their mangled corpses.

Check out the 9 most Badass Bible verses. My personal favorite? Elisha calling out fucking bears to maul 42 children for calling him bald. Now that is fucking hardcore.

3 comments:

Dee W said...

What about the badass bible verse from Pulp Fiction?
Ezekiel 25:17
"I will execute great vengeance on them with wrathful rebukes; and they will know that I am the LORD when I lay My vengeance on them."

I like the (made-up) Tarantino version better though:
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

Isaah said...

it is a good one but these are just more or less examples of god going crazy and kicking asses of those who bother him. far better.

tarantio's version is good because it makes a person a badass saying it. god is himself not going buckwild in it yet.

Anonymous said...

God loves you...